Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Where in the world have I been?

   
  
 I'm alive!

I haven't blogged in over a year! I've moved near Nashville, TN and have thrown my focus into opening a few online shops. I'm currently in the process of throwing my artistic side into a few big projects. Pretty much just focusing on me for a few years. There's been ups and downs, some retail therapy and much needed hikes. Times are hard but it can always be worse. I'm welcoming change to a new life here in Tennessee. 


I've done a lot of fun photo shoots for my shops. I've started clearing out my closet and thrifting so I have lots of new inventory for the new year! I think I will blog about a few pieces that have been heavily photographed as well as some amazing pieces I will be putting up for sale. Over the years I have also discovered some all natural, organic products that are miracle workers in my beauty routine. I have a lot to share this coming year!!

Merry Christmas to you and your families!
Much love always :) 

P.S. - My replies to comments are not being sent so be sure to check!


No comments:

Post a Comment