Thursday, December 24, 2015

My new go-to this fall and winter?! ...oversized FLANNELS!!!

My favorite thing ever for fall and winter? Over-sized flannels! With a few grandpa sweaters thrown in the mix. Where do I shop? The men's section of course :) all the while getting strange looks haha I'll just pretend I'm shopping for someone else.


I wear them lounging around the house, running errands, painting, and they are perfect to throw on when you're getting out of bed. I'm currently lounging in a flannel :D ha! They are super soft and cozy. You can dress them up or down. They can give you that messy but cute look which I love! It's super sexy. Flannels are taking over my closet. No lie.


I have a ton of soft, men's over-sized flannels for sale on my Poshmark shop (including the ones above ^)! You can find me by looking up:
@katielouise86
If you haven't signed up you can use my code : BRYEX
Using that code when signing up will give you $10 to spend on anything you want! Honestly, I don't buy anything for retail anymore! I buy all my Free People, Wildfox, Brandy Melville, and tons of name brands for way under retail and/or gently used. No one has any idea all the clothes I buy are used. Plus, like me you can open your own shop and sell clothes in your closet that don't get enough love.


I also sell on Mercari. You can find me under Katielouise86
You can use my code : MTGXEJ
That will give you $2 to put towards your next purchase. That app doesn't take commission so everything is cheaper and I sell all my stuff on there for less than I do on Poshmark :)


 Let me know if you have any questions because I'd be happy to help you open your own shop! I make quite a bit just by selling on Poshmark, Mercari, and ebay :)
I've even graduated to a clothes rack in my room to organize all my inventory. It's been an exciting ride and continue to expand. I'd be happy to share information!

Much love and Merry Christmas to you and your families!


1 comment:

  1. It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful.
    Weight Loss management

    ReplyDelete