Friday, August 22, 2014

Natural Beauty : Chagrin Valley - Haul with Reviews! Pt. 2

 
I made a big purchase from Chagrin Valley a while ago but I wanted to use the products over several months so I could put in my full thoughts on a few :]
I've blogged numerous times about my love for Chagrin Valley products. They use all natural ingredients. You can actually read the labels and know exactly what your putting on your skin. In love!
Their awesome site will tell you everything you need to know, including full descriptions of each product and what each can do for you :
http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com/
 
 
First up! I wanted to try a new lip balm since I loved my honey butter one from last year. They are so cheap that it's hard to resist. I choose the Coconut Cream Lip Balm. 
 
 
In all honesty, it's not my favorite out of the bunch I've tried. I just reminds me of the extra virgin coconut oil which I use on a daily basis anyways. I could just rub some of that on my lips instead of having to buy this lip balm. It's not bad by any means and I will use it all up, but since I already have an abundance of coconut oil in my bathroom cabinets... I'll be trying maybe a different lip balm next time :] 
 
Retails for $4.10 
 
Find it on Chagrin Valleys' website here.




Next up is the Coco Butter Whip Hair Balm!
This product has slowly wiggled it's way into my lengthy hair care routine :] 
 
 
I've been using this for at least 4-5 months now and I absolutely love it! I use this about once a week as a overnight hair mask. I coat my hair with this coco butter whip then add some argan oil on top of that then twist my hair into a top knot and let it sit overnight while I sleep. I wake up with super soft hair that doesn't look too overly greasy just in case I have to run errands or head to work. 


This coco butter whip is super light and fluffy and smells yummy! It's a lot lighter than their coco butter body whip and specially formulated that way for the hair. Not only can you use it as a hair mask but you can also use it as a leave in conditioner. It adds moisture back into my hair, it's healthy, and it's all natural. What else can a girl ask for? 


 A little goes a long way and I still have plenty of product left. When I do run out, I'll be purchasing some more. 
 
I picked up the 1 oz. Jar for $8.50.
There is also a 4 oz. Jar available for $19.50.
 
Find it on Chagrin Valleys' website here.




Last but not least is Bath and Body Oil in Romantic Spirit!
Love this to death! If you love a natural herbal scent, you will love this.


It's a strong herbal scent that will stick around for a good while after application. It will even leave your clothes smelling great. It's fresh and clean. I walked out of the bathroom and my mother stopped me to ask what I had on cause the scent was so amazing...that was this!
 
I use it after the shower or after a body scrub to replenish any lost moisture. It's a thick oil that I rub in my hands and apply to my skin. I bought one of their pumps to screw on the top and one pump covers a good amount of surface area. I can't tell how much is in the bottle but so far a little has gone a long way. I use it about once a week for a treat :]


 It can be used lots of different ways and you can even use it as a bath oil. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out (which is hopefully never)!

I picked up the 4 oz. bottle for $13.25  
They also offer 2 oz. travel size bottle for $7.50

Find it on Chagrin Valleys' website here.



 Maybe I'm a little Chagrin Valley obsessed thanks to my little brother haha hope everyone is still enjoying summer. I know I am! What's all this talk of fall? :P
Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone has a great weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment