Monday, May 5, 2014

OOTD : F21 Crop Top + Maxi Skirt + Gladiator Sandals!


Happy May!
So excited for summer! I got a few new additions to my closet to get prepared for the up and coming summer-time. My newest obession: crop tops with maxi skirts! I only had one maxi skirt and I couldn't be happier to have a few more :]


I didn't know if I would like pairing black with navy but I love this outfit I put together. This pretty maxi skirt is sheer with a shorter lining underneath. Zip closure. I love the polka-dots against the bright navy color- it's so fun for summer. I think I could make a few nauticle inspired outfits with this skirt as well! I then added a black crop top with an all-lace backside. I think it is such a elegant touch. Since the skirt was a little big and I wanted to cover a little more, I hiked it up and added a brown braided belt from H&M. 

You can still find this sweet lace crop top here. It retails for $9.80. It also comes in cream, coral, and aqua.
You can find the darling dot maxi skirt still but in black(I also have this one too) here. Retails for $13.80.
Love Forever21s' prices :]


I wanted to add some more brown into my outfit so I went with some big dangle earrings that also add a touch of boho to the outfit. I found these at a Peruvian shop in downtown Florence.


And for shoes I went with a brown gladiator sandal by Arizona I recently picked up at JCPenney on sale. I am so in love with them and they are so comfy! I've been wanting to try gladiator sandals for a while and I'm so glad I did. I think they are so versatile. Would love to try a higher pair as well!


You can still find the Arizona Cherry Gladiator Strap Sandal at JCPenney here. On sale for $29.99.


What styles are you ready to wear this summer?
Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone is doing well and has a fabulous week!

2 comments: