Sunday, May 11, 2014

Inglot 153 AMC Shine : Freedom System Palette


Inglot 153 AMC Shine

I have around 31 new Inglot shadows and with some brand new palettes I splurged on during their black Friday sale! It only  happens once a year so I endured much waiting and saving. 20% off all shadows- you can't beat that. I spent days looking through swatches to see what colors I wanted for all my palettes so I'm returning the favor :] I hope that these Inglot shadow reviews/ swatches help someone else create their palette!


153 AMC Shine is a beautiful shimmery, light, tan/beige color. It's so versatile and goes with everything and anything. It's a great natural color. Texture is soft and smooth. Very easy color to blend. Works for a great all over the lid color.


Below you can see me wearing 153 all over the lid. It is very reflective and shimmery so it may appear slightly lighter.

In the crease I'm wearing MACs Patina and just a simple black pencil liner smudged.


Overall, It's a nice shade to add to my collection. Even though it's such a simple color, I find myself reaching for it more than I thought I would. Especially when I've been working with bronzy shades or bright colored liners for summer.

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment