Saturday, April 26, 2014

OOTD : Wide-Leg Floral Pants + Cropped Tank with Fringe


Between the moving trucks and packing... I managed to snap a few outfits with new pieces I've picked up for the spring and summer. I also have a bunch of new products I'm testing out for review. This move to TN has consumed most of my free time but I hope to get a few posts in here and there :]

On another note- What better time to wear wide-leg floral pants? Spring is in the air! I was able to enjoy the forest and hope to enjoy it some more before the big spiders make their return. 

I made a huge purchase from F21 with some great statement pieces. I can never find anything in the actual store but online I find everything I've ever wanted, haha! No idea why this is. These beautiful, flowy, floral pants is just one of the pieces from my large order.


I was sold on these pants after seeing a reviewer on the site posted a photo of her wearing these pants with a cute, pleated, white, crop top. These pants are super, super, comfy. I could wear these all day, every day. The elastic waist helps with the comfort level. I also love that you can make these pants high-waisted. Now I can wear some of my new crop tops! 


I paired these wide-leg floral pants with a cropped black tank with crocheted fringe on the bottom. I really love the fringe; not only is it a beautiful detail but it also keeps the outfit modest and not too revealing. It's so lightweight and airy for those extra warm days. In the back of the tank, the top half is also crocheted.


I found this cropped tank at TJMaxx. My friend could not believe I had never been to a TJMaxx! Ohhh but it got me in trouble! I picked up this in both black and white since I couldn't choose between the two. Both were $12.99 each.

You can still find these 'Cherry Blossom Wid-Leg Pants' on the Forever21 site here. They retail for $17.80. Well worth the price!

My black woven sandals are from Target a few years back.


For accessories I added a pair of earrings I made, a steal by design bracelet, and my new Claddagh ring by Solvar.


My lovely mother got me this ring for Easter. It's one of her very favorites so she thought I might enjoy as much as she does. And I do! I think it's so beautiful and can't wait to wear it often. I know there is a lot of story behind the claddagh rings and I think the history is so interesting! Sterling silver, made in Ireland, and retails for $70.00 on QVC here.




Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone has a fun weekend! 
 
 I'm taking a few days off to go to my favorite huge antique fair. Maybe I'll snap some fun photos. I looovveee antiques and all the history behind each piece. I'll be in heaven :]

Much love,

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I was a little intimidated with the wide-leg printed pants but I absolutely love these... now I want more :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! You look so beautiful!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You are too kind!!

      I would love to check out your blog and follow on bloglovin'! Thanks so much for visiting and hope you have a lovely week! :D

      Delete
  3. Lovely, lovely outfit!! This looks great on you, I love the fun print!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liliana Ayala!! I'm really liking floral print :D Hope you've been well!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! The more I wear them... the more I love them :D

      Delete
  5. The pants look amazing. I love floral prints <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Floral is so pretty :]

      Delete
  6. Hi Katie, Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. I love these pants. I just got a fringe top similar to yours =) . I have yet to wear it. This outfit is great on you. =) Keep in touch and take Care,

    sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so very welcome!! And thank you so much :D
      I'm loving all the fringe tops that are coming out this season! I hope that trend sticks around for a while! Hope you've been well :]

      Delete
  7. I love reading your fashion reviews gurl. :) I think your photos are great and you look beautiful. I hope this blog and/or fashion-jewelry design will be profitable for you in the future. If you need help with any of it, please let me know! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guurrrrrrllllll!! I'm so glad your enjoying my fashion reviews!! I've been slacking on this blog so much lately, haha! But I hope it leads to something in a future. I would love that since blogging about beauty products and fashion is something that I love to do :D And gurl I need your grammar skills... I think my writing isn't the best but I try!! Thank you so so much!!! Love you!!!! :D

      Delete