Wednesday, April 2, 2014

High-low Dress for Spring - New Favorite From Belks!


Happy April everyone!!!

I only have a few high-low dresses in my closet but I wish I had more which is exactly why I picked up one more. I think they are prefect for those warm spring and summer days. This style is so elegant and flattering.

 I walked into Belks not expecting to pick up any dresses yet since the weather is still on and off but this dress caught my eye. I tried it on and walked out to look in the long mirrors. Within that few minutes I had two ladies come up and tell me how beautiful this dress looked on me. I couldn't walk out of the store without that dress haha.


I love everything about this dress. The top has a pretty, cream, see-through lace, a sweet heart neck line, buttons going down the back, and a cute little cutout at the hem line. The bottom half is a beautiful water color print with bright turquoises and corals. It's a lighter, more flow-y fabric. It's so pretty. I added a thin braided, brown, belt from H&M to tie everything together.


Here is some close-ups of the beautiful fabric :

 (back of the dress- buttons down the back)


I purchased this dress on sale for 31.99 USD normally 46.00 USD. You can still find it on sale here.


Right now I'm in the process of getting ready for a big move to TN :D
It's a lot of work lifting and packing. We're loading a big moving truck up this coming Monday. The house doesn't go on the market till the end of the month but we have sooo much extra stuff that needs to be moved out. Things are crazy and it's been so hard to find a minute to blog. I hope to try and get at least a few posts in here and there. 
We also took a much needed get-away to the beach :]

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a great week ladies and gents!

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress! I'm loving the lace, so feminine!
    You look beautiful as always!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this dress :] thank you so much!! You're so sweet! Hope you've been well!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been really enjoying it!

      Delete
  3. I love high-low dresses! It looks great on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I'm so ready for summer! And thank you so much!!

      Delete
  4. The dress is beautiful, and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rhea!! You are so sweet! Hope you've been well :]

      Delete
  5. This dress is very nice. I love the lace design of the dress and the floral print completes the feminine look of this dress. Very nice =)

    Hope you can check out my blog too is you have some extra time =) Take Care

    sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm loving lace this spring. I went to the mall and came out with all lace dresses. I think I have a problem haha!

      I would love to check out your blog!! Will head over now :D

      Delete