Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chagrin Valley Soap : Dead Sea Spa Soap Bar


I actually received this little haul last Easter and have given myself plenty of time to test out these products to the fullest (at least most of them)! Today though I'll be talking about Chagrin Valleys' Dead Sea Spa soap. This was actually a repurchase since I enjoyed my last one so much! Now, I'm already almost done with my second bar... it's about time I blogged out this!


First off, I love Chagrin Valley! They use all natural ingredients in everything so you know what your putting on your skin. I also really enjoy their soaps but sometimes all the scents kind of run together. They all have a really earthy scent that sometimes over powers the fun scent that is suppose to come out. The Dea Sea Spa soap though has to be my favorite of the ones I've tried.

It has a fresh earthy smell that reminds me of the ocean.


If you like that squeaky clean feel after a shower then you'll really love this soap. If I need a little extra exfoliation then I'll reach for this. It makes me feel really clean.
The Chagrin Valley site mentions that the dead sea mud in the soap gives you a deep clean and removes impurities :]

A full 7 oz. bar (which is what I have pictured above) retails for$7.95 and the sample size is $2.70. I love that they offer sample sizes because you can test their products to see if you want to make a full sized purchase. Here is the link to the dead sea spa soap. On the site they give great descriptions of each soap and the skin benefits.

The Chagrin Valley site is full of goodies and they are not over priced. I found out about this site thanks to my brother and I've saved up some money for my next big order this week! My family also loves these products so they will be purchasing with me, hehe.
 
 You can also visit an old blog post raving about their whipped cocoa butter which I love so much: here.

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment