Monday, March 17, 2014

Stila Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set - Stila Lip Glaze in Dazzle Berry


For the holiday season I decided to get the Stila Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set to split up between friends and family. I had never tried any of the Stila Lip Glazes so I decided to grab two out of the bunch for myself to review and try out. I'm so glad I did!


After trying Dazzle Berry, I have now fallen in love with the Stila Lip Glazes! First off, I love this color. It's a beautiful deep berry wine color with red shimmer. It leans a little purple which looks amazing with my coloring. I don't think dazzle-berry was a permanent shade but when I run I out... I just hope it becomes one soon! I have to repurchase this once I use it all.


Next: texture. The texture is perfect. It's an amazing combination of being not too sticky and not too creamy. It feels great on my lips and isn't drying at all. Any lip product that dries my lips, I don't reach for and I reach for the Stila Lip Glazes all the time.

It also wears a good long while and after it has wore off a bit, it leaves your lips lightly stained. In the pictures above, I have applied a very thin layer of dazzle-berry. The Lip Glazes also smell amazing- like sweet candy.

I quite like the packaging as well. You spin the bottom of the tube to click the product up through the brush. It's very convenient unless you accidentally click up too much product. I've been very careful not to because I don't want to waste any! The brush makes the gloss really easy to apply.


Everything about this product draws me in. I have nothing bad I want to say about this lip glaze. I want more! Unfortunately individual Lip Glazes run for $22.00. I think it's a bit high so it would definitely be a treat if I purchase anymore. Maybe I'll just have to wait for more gift-sets :]


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone had a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Looks good :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade!! Hopefully it becomes permanent! Stila is a really great brand! I haven't tried anything bad from them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! I have my fingers crossed that it does! So far I find the same to be true...everything I've tried has been great! Thanks for stopping by :]

      Delete
  3. I only own one Stila Lip Glaze...I rarely reach for it because it's a bit to shimmery for my liking. This one is perfect though, looks gorgeous on you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of mine definitely have shimmer! Thank you so much :D I really like this color!! Hope you've been well!!

      Delete