Sunday, March 23, 2014

GraceandLace : The Miss Molly - Off-white Slouchy Button Down Leg Warmers w/ Ivory Knit Lace


I first heard about GraceandLace through Ingrid aka missglamorazzi. After her raving about them and showing them off (see the video here)... I too fell in love and put the GraceandLace legwarmers and boot-socks on my wishlist. They stayed on my wishlist for quite a while till finally this year I decided to splurge when they had a 20% off sale after Christmas. I couldn't be happier! 

I'm in the processes of moving and I'm so glad I didn't pack these up! After all this 70 degree weather there is more snow on the way. I'm actually wearing these now, hehe :]


The material is super silky soft, non-scratchy, and has a nice thickness to it! These leg warmers will keep your lower legs to part of your feet nice and warm. I typically wear these around my room or in boots since I don't want to white dirty. Maybe I should have ordered a darker color but I love how the wooden buttons standout against the cream color. The lace on the top is crocheted and adds a nice touch.  Not only are these soft and warm but I think they are so adorable! I love wearing mine with leggings.

Another thing I love about GraceandLace is that everything is handmade and the products are high quality. These leg warmers retail for $34.00 and I honestly think they are worth the price. Not only are you getting a handmade item but your getting something made well and built to last.


I usually wait till they have their 20% off sales (usually around the holidays). I also just purchased a leg warmer and a lacey boot sock for only 10.00 a piece during their clearance sale! I follow GraceandLace on Facebook and occasionally they will have a flash sale of discounted items with imperfections or defects. They go super fast so you have to be quick because quantities are limited! I wasn't sure what to expect when it came to the imperfections but he lacey boot socks looked amazing and I couldn't spot any imperections. The leg warmers had a large broken seam which I think I can mend :] for the price you really can't beat it! Will do a blog post about those soon as well.


GraceandLace originated on Etsy and you can find their shop here. They have become pretty popular over the past year and now have their own website here. They offer so many cute items and are constantly expanding. If I could buy everything.... I probably would :]

Have you heard of GraceandLace?

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone had a great weekend! 
Much love 

6 comments:

  1. Cute warmers. ♥
    Keep in touch!
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are so cute and comfy :]

      Delete
  2. I love the lace at the top! These look lovely! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! They really are lovely! :D Hope you've been well!

      Delete