Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Belks Haul : Spring Sweater #4 - Pink Rose Lacey Sweatshirt


Belks had a ton of cute, airy, spring sweaters on the clearance rack. Score!

I found this cute lacey sweatshirt for only $12.00! It's by Pink Rose in the color heather grey and ivory. The color is perfect for spring. I've been gravitating towards light, clean, colors and obviously... lace. The best part about this sweatshirt? The lace shoulders! It turns this plain sweatshirt into something delicate and girly. Not to mention, it's super comfy. The inside is a soft terry cloth material. This sweatshirt is nice and light weight perfect for chilly spring days.
 Here's some close-ups of the beautifully mixed texture and material :

It was marked down to $14.99 but I then got an extra 20-30% marked off which brought it to $12.00. You can find an almost identical sweatshirt on Tobi for over triple the price HERE. I love Tobi but sometimes the prices are a bit high and I can usually find the same products for way less in stores or at F21. 

If you have a Belks near you be sure to stop by and check the clearance rack! You may find some great deals for this up and coming spring ;]


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a lovely week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. That's really nice. I think with lace you look like a disney princess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Your so sweet! I love lace detailing so much. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. hey! love your blog :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! And I would love to follow each other :D Heading over now!

      Delete
  3. Hi! You look lovely in your sweaters.

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty :) I love jumpers with such lovely details- it is such a beautiful piece :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc/bloglovin/other), just let me know :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete