Sunday, March 2, 2014

Belks Haul : Spring Sweater #1 - Red Camel Crochet Trim Pull Over


Lets just say... I've been doing quite a bit of 'retail therapy'. More than I should actually.. but much needed.

I went into Belks and saw they had a ton of cute, airy, spring sweaters on the clearance rack. Score! 

The first sweater I picked up was not actually clearanced but still on sale. I just love the crocheted shoulders and back. Plus, the white, airy, fabric makes it perfect for spring or chilly summer nights. I think this would look super cute pulled over a summer dress as well. White goes with (almost) everything! The sweater is super soft as well :]


 The fabric is just lovely! It is nicely textured which gives it that vintage look that I love. Since it is so light and airy, it is a bit sheer. Looks great with a nude bra, a pretty lace bandeau, or a cami. The crocheted part has pretty little daisy's.

Definitely taking this to the beach in a few weeks!


 I got it on sale for 29.99 USD.

It comes in cream and mint. I also sized up because I wanted it nice and loose. I also wanted a bit of length. You can still find it on sale HERE. Brand is : Red Camel.


Hope everyone had a awesome weekend! More sweaters to come! Maybe this will give you some ideas for light and pretty sweaters for the coming spring? I'm so excited for nice weather :]

2 comments:

  1. Wow ,love it! love the back, absolutely amazing!
    you look fabulous!
    Thank you for the comment following you 166!
    Have a great day!
    xoxo
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your very sweet! The back is my favorite part :D
      And thank you so so much for the follow! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

      Delete