Monday, February 24, 2014

OOTD : A Pop of Burgundy + Little Black Dress


I really love this outfit! I picked up this pretty lacey black dress at H&M. In my last post I mentioned they had 3 clearance rack items for $20.00. I thought this was a steal and I've had so many compliments on the clearanced blazer I picked up from my last ootd!


The back of the dress is the best part! It dips low and is completely see through lace. I like how it cinches in  at the waist and the bottom half of the dress is flowy with a silky slip underneath. I think it's great for date night. 

I think you can dress this up or down. It would look great with strappy heels or flats. But with winter still here in North Carolina I had to add a few more layers...


I had to add a pop of my favorite color this winter; Burgundy. This cardigan is a brighter burgundy but I love it. I picked this cardigan up last month for $11.00 at JCPenney normally $38.00! It was clearanced then clearenced even more when I checked out.  It's a cashmere blend which makes it super soft to the touch. JCPenney was having some great end-of-season sales.

I also added leggings (of course!) and some simple leather boots :]




 For my nail of the day I'm wearing OPIs 'Tomorrow Never Dies' from the 2012 Skyfall collection. I love this fun, vibrant, blue-purple, metallic polish!


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a great weekend everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. I have only one thing to say (sing ?) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwOHEOdQlt0 :] (This is known by all French people, even when they don't like the tune :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back of that dress is absolutely stunning!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really love the back too :D Can't go wrong with lace!

      Delete
  3. Love this shade of purple nail varnish!
    Really cute outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other,let me know on my blog and i follow you back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It's such a fun purple polish!! :D
      I would love to follow each other!! I'm heading over now :D

      Delete