Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inglot 414 PEARL : Freedom System Palette


I have around 31 new Inglot shadows and with some brand new palettes I splurged on during their black Friday sale! It only  happens once a year so I endured much waiting and saving. 20% off all shadows- you can't beat that. I spent days looking through swatches to see what colors I wanted for all my palettes so I'm returning the favor :] I hope that these Inglot shadow reviews/ swatches help someone else create their palette!


414 PEARL is a rich, deep, hunter green with a hint of blue and a pretty pearly finish. Great for a smokey eye. I already have a few greens similar to this in my collection which is probably why it's not my favorite of the bunch. But it's a great basic, staple, color to have in any collection if you don't already have something similar.


Texture is soft and smooth. Nicely pigmented and easy to work with. No complaints here.


Below, I have 414 PEARL in the outer corner and blended into the crease for some depth. 17 SHINE is all over the lid and I have MAC Patina in the crease.


Each shadow retails for 6.00 USD using the freedom system. During Black Friday they were 4.80 USD.
The 4 pan palette retails for 10.00 USD.
You get a ton of product for the price. This shadow (414 PEARL) has 2.7 g / 0.10 oz.  Mac shadows only have 1.5 g / 0.05 oz.


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love the shades on this palette :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Got to have some greens in your collection :]

      Delete
  2. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post?

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think any of these colors disappoint, they are all so pretty and compliment your skin tone so well.
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure don't and thank you so much Liliana!! Your so very welcome :D Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete