Monday, February 3, 2014

End of Season Sales : Cold Weather Workout Gear - JCPenney


Happy February everyone!!
Since canceling my gym membership I've been bringing my workouts to the outdoors. The only problem: It's winter and I had absolutely no cold weather workout clothes. I went out before Christmas and got 2 pairs of workout leggings and one workout jacket. I was washing a lot! If your like me and in the market for more cold weather workout gear to layer on; now is the time to buy! Stores are getting rid of all their winter attire. 

I was in JCPenney and saw all their winter workout clothes clearance 50% off plus an additional 20% off! I really love their Xersion line (I just wish they made more Xsmalls). Xersion always fits comfortably, looks great, and keeps me dry. I look for workout clothes that are moisture wicking since I'm always a sweaty mess after running and weights. 

I picked up a few long sleeve shirts and a light hot pink jacket. 


I snapped a few photos after my workouts using my new gear! Hence the blurry, out-of-proportion, hot mess, mirror photos. I didn't take the time to drag out my tripod since I need to get a post recovery meal in after all my workouts.


LEFT : I'm wearing the blue long sleeve shirt. Originally $26 on sale for $11
RIGHT : I'm wearing the black and lime green collared, long sleeve, shirt. Originally $40 on sale for $11

All have thumb holes which I think is super nifty :]


I forgot to snap a photo of my pink jacket but I'll insert one soon after a workout! The final price for the jacket came to $13 or $14 originally $54

I've been wearing these items non-stop. It's great the sales start now while it's still winter. We need those layers!


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a great week everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. You have got some lovely stuff at great prices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's definitely things I needed but at least it was clearance haha! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey, I found your blog on beautylish and love it! I followed and hope you can follow me back. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your so sweet!! I will for sure return the favor! Heading over now :D :D

      Delete