Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Inglot 17 SHINE : Freedom System Palette


I have around 31 new Inglot shadows and with some brand new palettes I splurged on during their black Friday sale! It only  happens once a year so I endured much waiting and saving. 20% off all shadows- you can't beat that. I spent days looking through swatches to see what colors I wanted for all my palettes so I'm returning the favor :] I hope that these Inglot shadow reviews/ swatches help someone else create their palette!


17 SHINE is a warm, shimmery, minty, green with pretty golden shimmer. It definitely has more yellow in it compared to Matte 345 (pictured above). I really enjoy the AMC SHINE finish for Inglots' shadows. The AMC SHINE is just so pretty, pigmented, and buttery. It's shimmery but it has beautiful flecks of glitter that even show up on the lid. I have had no fallout trouble with any of these shadows.


Texture is soft and buttery. Pigmented and really easy to work with. This would be a great color for spring :]




Below, I have17 SHINE all over the lid. It was applied with a flat comcealer brush (MAC 195). 

In the crease I'm wearing MACs' Patina shadow and for the liner I'm wearing MACs' Tarnish liner smudged with Inglots' Matte 340 (pictured above) using a pencil brush.


Each shadow retails for 6.00 USD using the freedom system. During Black Friday they were 4.80 USD.
The 4 pan palette retails for 10.00 USD.

You get a ton of product for the price. This shadow (17 SHINE) has 3.2 g / 0.11 oz.  Mac shadows only have 1.5 g / 0.05 oz.


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone is having a great week so far :]
I'm already looking forward to the weekend! Hehe

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color! It really compliments your skin tone nicely, as well as your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liliana!!! Green is definitely a color I can wear well with my fair skin and red hair :]

      Delete
  2. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post?

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie!! And I sure will :D :D

      Delete