Monday, December 2, 2013

MAC All That Glitters Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow


Happy December! My family and me went Christmas shopping at my favorite mall which also has a MAC counter :] I haven't bought any shadows from them in ages because I have so many. I was debating between All That Glitters and Honey Lust but decided All That Glitters was too pretty to pass up!


All that Glitters is a beautiful, shimmery, warm, champagne color! I can see why I've heard so many good things about this shadow. It goes with everything. It's one of those few shadows that you can sweep all over the lid and it just looks stunning. The warm tones of this shadow really bring out blue eyes :]


The texture is just amazing. It is so soft, smooth, and buttery. Where has this shadow been all my life?! It's one of my more soft MAC shadows. Plus, It's soft without having hardly any fallout at all. Pigmentation is good and can be easily built up. Wears well all day. Love it!


Below, I am just wearing All That Glitters. I used a flat brush to pad the color onto my lids for rich color pay off. I just lightly lined my eyes with MACs' Teddy eye kohl and put on some mascara. Waaa-lahh! I'm done!


I purchased mine for 15.00 USD at my local MAC counter. Would repurchase!

I still have more MAC eye-shadows to review as well. The post I was going to do turned out to be too long and time consuming. I think it's much better to individually review each eye-shadow so look out for those :]

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope you all have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. I love this color! I actually don't own any MAC shadows...but this one, I think I NEED it!! Gorgeous!!!

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really an amazing color and one of the more better quality MAC shadows I own. Definitely recommend this one :D

      Delete
  2. I've never had a Mac shadows, but this is my favorite color of eye shadow and it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I do recommend picking this one up if your ever at a MAC counter. I love it :D

      Delete
  3. Great Eye Make up ,what a beautiful Colour :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D and followed back via GFC!! You have such a lovely blog and I can't wait to see your future posts :D

      Delete
  4. I am always very impressed by your eye makeup. This one was definitely too pretty to pass up and you are right- it sure is a feature how much it brings out blue eyes. I love this. Hope you had a great time with your family. I need to start the Christmas shopping soon. I am such a last minute person when it comes to that and I am determined to make this year different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Imogen!! Your so sweet! It really is a great shadow!
      And I looovvveee Christmas shopping! I usually procrastinate too but so far I've been good this year :] good luck to you!!!

      Delete
  5. Very nice makeup for eyes
    Love
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    $75 Sephora Card Giveaway: Fashion Talks
    $30 Dressale Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would love to follow you via gfc!! Heading over now :D

      Delete
  6. Nice colour, I love the colour of your MAC eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete