Thursday, December 12, 2013

J.Crew Factory Jewelry pieces! Gold and crystal link bracelet + Fireball Stud Earrings


J.Crew was having a big sale of 40% off all jewelry so I decided to pick up a few pieces! First piece I got is their classic fireball studs. They are so sparkly! And I needed something new for the holidays coming up :]


I paid 11.00 USD for these pretty earrings. I've already worn these a ton so they have already paid for themselves. You can see me wearing them here.


The next piece is a bracelet with the same sort of rhinestone studding. I actually got mine last black Friday at an outlet center while traveling. My friend loves this bracelet so much that I decided to surprise her with one for Christmas! So I picked another one up during the sale :D

What I love about J.Crews' jewelry is the quality.I've had my bracelet for over a year now and I have yet to have any rhinestones fall out. I've worn my bracelet to death and it still looks brand new (you'll see it in the pictures below). It hasn't tarnished or anything. Love! Plus, I have gotten a lot of compliments on this bracelet.



I paid 22.00 USD for mine on black friday last year but with this years 40% off sale I paid only 18.00 USD on their website. You can find it here. Normally 36.00 USD and I believe it's currently on sale for 21.00 USD.


I wish I could afford some more of their beautiful clothes but they are so pricey even with 40% off. Maybe one day... if I see something I can't live without :]


What do you guys think of J.Crew? Have you tried their jewelry?

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. Both pieces of jewelry are beautiful! I really like that bracelet! Wonderful selections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think they are too :D Hope you had a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Love both of them :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! The earrings are so sparkly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They really are sparkly :D :D Have a lovely week!!

      Delete
  4. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete