Monday, December 16, 2013

Inglot Matte 345 : Freedom System Palette


I have around 31 new Inglot shadows and with some brand new palettes I splurged on during their black Friday sale! It happens once a year so I have been waiting alllll year and then just went all out. Sadly their actual palettes weren't on sale like last year (should have stocked up then I suppose) but overall I saved a bunch of money with the 20% off shadows... so I can't complain. I spent days looking through swatches to see what colors I wanted for all my palettes so I'm returning the favor :] I hope that these Inglot shadow reviews/ swatches help someone else create their palette!


Inglots' Matte 345 is a bright mint green that leans more to the blue side making it look slightly turquoise. It is definitly not a color that I wear everyday but none-the-less it's nice to have in my collection. I actually don't have any color like this out of all the shadows I own.


Texture is soft and smooth. 345 is slightly sheer but easy to build-up to full color. I like having the choice of a sheer wash- especially if the color is as intense as this one.


Below, I'm wearing 345 on the lid. It was applied to its' full intensity.
I have340 in the outer corner and blended into the crease.
I used MACs Tarnish eyeliner to line my eyes and smudged it with 340.


Hopefully this gives you an idea of how 345 looks! I will be happy to answer any questions :D

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors and they look absolutely gorgeous on you!!!

    I like how sleek and modern their packaging for the palette is!! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liliana :D I too love their packaging! It's great quality and I think the magnets are so cool!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely shades,,,perfect for winters :)

    ReplyDelete