Sunday, December 29, 2013

Inglot Matte 340 : Freedom System Palette


I have around 31 new Inglot shadows and with some brand new palettes I splurged on during their black Friday sale! It only  happens once a year so I endured much waiting . 20% off all shadows- you can't beat that. I spent days looking through swatches to see what colors I wanted for all my palettes so I'm returning the favor :] I hope that these Inglot shadow reviews/ swatches help someone else create their palette!


Inglots' Matte 340 is a really dark hunter green with more blue tones. It's basically a really deep blue green that is absolutely gorgeous. Again, I actually don't have a color like this in my makeup collection.


Texture is soft and smooth. 340 is super pigmented and really easy to work with.A little goes a long way. Really pretty color for a smokey eye.


 Lately I've been using this with MAC Tarnish eyeliner or any dark green liner and using 340 with a pencil brush to smoke it out. It looks stunning. (See first photo below)


Below, I used 340 in the outer corner and blended it into the crease. What a great color for a smokey eye.


If your like me, and want to add some color to your palette, I highly recommend this shade! Or if your looking for an alternative for your dark browns or blacks - this makes a good one :]

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful on you! I've heard great things about Inglot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love Inglot soo much- they have some great shadows!

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous color, I don't think I have anything like this. It's so pretty and looks great against your skin tone!! <3 Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! It really is a beautiful unique color :D

      Delete
  3. I always admire how wonderful and fantastic you are at eye makeup, wish you could come and do mine. The dark green is so pretty. Wishing you all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen - you are so sweet!! Hope you had a fantastic New Years :D :D

      Delete
  4. That's nice but I think contrast colors are better for blue eyes. Hot colors like brown, orange, yellow :]

    ReplyDelete