Monday, November 4, 2013

Target Haul : Dress #3 OOTD

Xhilaration Juniors Sleeveless Sweetheart Dress in Black Floral

I picked up this third dress on the clearance rack at my local Target and I couldn't be happier :]
I think this dress is perfect for fall and could definitely be styled for cooler weather. I just wore this dress (actually this outfit) over the weekend on a date. It looked super cute and casual which is what I was going for. For some reason I feel the need to dress down on dates... maybe I just want to save my best outfits for later on :]

I can't touch my toes haha!
I wanted this outfit to be casual and cold weather appropriate so I paired this black floral dress with black leggings, a simple black cardigan from Zara, polka-dot burgundy socks, and black Rampage ankle booties from Belks. I'm not sure I love the look of these Rampage booties but boy they sure are comfy and I guess that's what matters!

For my date I also layered a green leather jacket over my cardigan and added a burgundy scarf.


My beautiful and lovely friend got me this stunning mixed metal chain bangle from the greatergood.com for my birthday!
The colors are perfect for fall and make matching this with any outfit easy. Not to mention these purchases go towards something good... like preserving the rainforest :] depending on which category you shop.



I love the front of this dress. It has a slight sweetheart neckline and small silver clasps that run all the way to the waist. Another thing I love about this dress is that in the back of the straps there is a button and 2 holes so you can decide where to put the neckline. For tall girls this is perfect!! In the back at the top there is a nice stretchy material which makes for an easy fit.


I scored this dress for half price: 12.48 USD at Target.

You can find it here at Target.com
It doesn't seem to be half price on the site though :/ but it also comes in different colors

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

15 comments:

  1. Amazing dress, so cheap! X Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!

    xx

    http://www.ariadnaalberopolseres.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I love how you styled it!

    Hope you had a good date! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liliana!!! It was a great date :D I hope I get another one soon hehe :]

      Delete
  4. cute look



    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this dress it suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely in love with your blog. Following you :D
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much John, that means a lot!! Thank you for the follow- I will be sure to do the same :D checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  7. What a bargain and an amazing find! I love this dress on you very much. I can just imagine how many different ways you could style this piece. Beautiful my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was!! Thank you so much Imogen!! It's an easy dress to style for sure since there is so many colors you can pull out :D

      Delete
  8. Que vestigo más bonito, el look me parece ideal! :)
    Pásate si quieres :)
    http://dunaymoda.blogspot.com.es/
    kiss :)

    ReplyDelete