Sunday, November 24, 2013

Orly Nail Polish in Rage


Orly Nail Polish in Rage

Don't you just love finding a hidden treasure tucked in a spot it's not suppose to be?! I found this polish stowed away in the back of the Butter London polishes. I thought, 'what a stunning rose gold!!' then I remembered seeing this in a few youtube videos. It was the last one in the store so I grabbed it :]


This polish is a beautiful rose gold which you can probably tell by the pictures! It's super sparkly and metallic which is beautiful for the fall and holiday season...or really just anytime. Polish is pretty opaque- here I'm wearing one thick coat along with a base and top coat. It turned out pretty well! It also holds up great on the nails. This is my first Orly polish and I'm pretty impressed so far!

I really love rose gold polish and fell in love with Essies' Penny Talk. Penny Talk though doesn't hold up as well as this one and is more streaky/ hard to work with. I think that I like Orly Rage a little bit better :]

So, so stunning!

 I paid 8.00 USD at Ulta for mine.
You can find it at Ulta.com here.
And they usually have weekly coupons or buy 2 get one free


Questions, comments, and advice is very welcome!

Who's ready for the week?! 
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving but I'm also working overtime this week. I'll miss out on black Friday but at least I have cyber Monday! I'm just going to have to roll with it :]

23 comments:

  1. I love sparkly nails, my absolute favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! I really so plain without a little sparkle :] esp around the holidays!

      Delete
  2. This color is really beautiful!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty nail polish! I love it! I just got a similar shade in my Ipsy bag, but it's a little more muted. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :] ! I can't wait to check out your latest post... I'm so behind!!

      Delete
  4. I love this color!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Fede

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you :D and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete