Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Michael Todd : Cranberry Antiox Hydrating Anti-Aging Toner


Michael Todd Cranberry Antiox Hydrating Anti-Aging Toner

I purchased the Anti-Aging regime from Micheal Todd when they were having a sale. I wanted to test the products for a while before I wrote any kind of review (see the eye cream review- here). Unfortunatly I may not write reviews on everything since a few of the products started purging my 'already broken out skin'. Those will probably go to my mother since I'm scared to use them again!

Today though I wanted to talk about the Cranberry Antioxidant Toner. I think I can write a thorough review and answer any questions since I have been faithfully using this twice a day since the beginning of summer :]



I use this toner twice a day after I wash my face and I use a super soft cotton pad to apply the product. This gets the extra dirt and grim off my face/skin- you would be surprised! My face-wash usually gets my skin clean but when I wake up I also use this on my neck and décolleté- that's when you can really see how well this toner gets off all that extra dirt and grime (I might take a yucky photo for this)! I don't ever wear a full face of makeup so I am unsure how well this works if you did. I don't notice any skin brightening but my face feels a lot more clean and balanced.

Another thing I love about this toner is that is not harsh at all. Harsh things on my face tend to break me out. I love that this product does not inflame my acne any more than it already is. Thank goodness! I know some toners can be drying.  This toner is not overly drying or overly moisturizing. It's the perfect balance for my skin.

I love that this product lasts! I've been using this 2 times everyday for going on about 6 months! I think the price is great for the amount of product you receive. I also love that this is organic :] 
 

I'm definitely keeping this in my skincare routine. I plan on repurchasing this toner or the Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner (I have heard many good things about that one as well).
Mine came in a set but sold separately it is18.00 USD here.
I know some youtubers have a link that can give you up to 20% off your entire purchase. Tati (glamlifeguru) has a link in a few of her favorites videos.

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!

14 comments:

  1. I own one Michael Todd product and I'm in love with it...I definitely want to try more! This sounds like it works amazingly well, I have sensitive skin also.

    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many good things about the line and so far I have enjoyed most of the products! And your very welcome :D

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about this toner! It's on my list of things to get!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great toner :D I don't think you would be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. Hi this one is great and is really a good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products <3
    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard this brand before but is souns good.
    Would you like to follow each other honey?
    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have enjoyed most of the Micheal Todd line :]
      And I would love to follow each other!! Heading over now :D

      Delete