Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wildfox Party Cat Face Baggy Beach Jumper



I don't know what to think of all this cat print going around haha but I think this cat face sweatshirt looks absolutely ridiculous. It's so ridiculous and funny that I love it!

And if you wear this out.... you may get funny looks ;]


I was having a dance party out there with my cat jumper- It's so much fun :] 

I've talked about the Wildfox Baggy Beach Jumpers in previous posts and how much a adore them. They are so soft and comfy that these are the only sweatshirts I want to wear... ever. I've been reaching for these so much that I actually invested in a few more wildfox jumpers. 

I was relaxing around the house so I just paired my cat jumper with blue jeans shorts from Stradivarius (wish we had this store in the states!!), a dark grey v-neck tee from VS, and brown sandals.


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Who's ready for the weekend?!

13 comments:

  1. There are so many cat print clothes nowadays, actually so many animal print! Have you seen the fall line from Old Navy, I believe the have an owl sweater, which is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true!! And I have not!! Although I think I did see a few youtubers with fox sweaters from old navy and they were sooo cute!! I get in trouble in that store :D

      Delete
  2. you look like you were having soo much fun!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lve the top so much, it is perfect. I adore anything cat related. Amazing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too :] Cats are awesome!!

      Delete
  4. holaaaaaaaaaaa!bonito post!yo hoy nuevo post en mi blog!visitalo ;) http://nosigaslamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :] and I will be sure to check out your blog as well!!! Sadly I know more Italian than I do Spanish but I can kind of understand haha :D

      Delete
  5. Would you sell that Wildfox jumper to me? I know this may be an odd request but I collect hard to find Wildfox BBJ's and I've been searching for this one for 2 years! I would pay via PayPal whatever you think is a fair price and would also pay for your shipping charges. I'm in Denver so in the U.S., would love to hear back from you on your thoughts. Love and light!! ��☮☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erica! Not an odd request at all! I haven't been blogging because I've opened online shops to sell clothes from my closet :). I never thought about selling any of my Wildfox though and since I'm a huge cat lover it may be really hard to part with :/ so I'm unsure. There is a little discoloration around the neckline from wearing it. I do have paypal and proofs. Did you have a price in mind? I'm going to really have to think on it since I still love it!

      Delete
    2. Hey girl! Decided to sell it after all since I've had people ask me about it in the past. It's posted on ebay and mercari :) open to all offers!

      Delete