Friday, October 25, 2013

Target Haul : Dress #2 OOTD

Xhilaration Juniors Mesh Fit & Flare Dress in Black

This dress is one of my favorites from the 3 picked out at Target! This one wasn't on clearance like the other 2 dresses but it was too pretty and flattering to pass up :]


This dress is more cold weather appropriate since it's super easy to style with leggings/tights and sweaters/jackets. The fit and flare style is super flattering! The material is quite unique. It has a slight sheen almost making it appear like leather. Fabric is nice and thick with a slight stretch to it. The dress has a pretty embossed-like pattern on the entire surface. Zipper in the back down to the waist. This makes it easy to slip on but it is a little tricky to zip up by yourself. The top is mesh and has a sweetheart neckline. Love it!


I tried to capture some raking light so you can see the raised detail on the dress (Oops, the sun makes me glow haha)


Since it was chilly I added some basic black leggings, black velvet bow flats, and a cropped faux leather jacket. I was feeling all black but a a pop of color would be pretty too! The beauty of a little black dress is that you can dress it up or down. Here, I obviously dressed it down but I just love the versatility. 
 I would love to wear this out on a date :]


I purchased mine at Target for 24.99 USD.
You can find it at Target.com here. Also available in floral print.




Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Who's ready for the weekend?! 

18 comments:

  1. This looks FAB on you, it's super flattering!

    The sweetheart neckline and mesh top are adorable, great mix of romantic yet edgy!

    xo's, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Liliana!!! Your so sweet :D
      I agree... love the romantic edgy feel :]

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Like you mentioned in your post, I was thinking the same thing this would be a great outfit to wear on a date! Nice post!

    Oh btw, I know that you keep with my crocheting stuff, I posted my new Afghan and Cozies for my beverage mug, if you want to check them out.

    Pilar

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pilar!!!
      Yes I absolutly love your crocheting items!! I will for sure check out your latest creations :D
      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Love that zipper going up the back and though the mesh part!! I wonder if my local Target has one...I like to try on stuff before buying since I'm so tall that sometimes dresses look like shirts on me.

    Améliorer la Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the zipper in the back! I think it makes it kind of edgy :]
      And I'm the same way! If I order online I usually have to buy multiple sizes and sometimes none of them work. Hope you had a great weekend Lisa!

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful. This is such a flattering dress and I adore the shape. The little pattern is so lovely, as is the sheer part at the top. Definitely a must have I can think of so many different ways in which you could style this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Imogen!!! This is definitely one of my more flattering dresses and super easy to style :D Thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete
  5. This dress is so cute and feminine :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post <3
    Check out the Escada Fashion Show in Greece :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Dress! Color are that looks great on you and this dress of romantic is a delight :-) I love backless dresses...boardshop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! :]

      Delete
  8. I love this! It is so nice to be able to pop to the local shops and pick up something so cheap that will go in my wardrobe! I am going to have to make a little trip out especially!! Visit Us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!! And I love to do that too especially with all these end of season/ beginning of fall sales :]

      Delete
  9. Beautiful dress! I want! I didn't see it last time I went into primark though so I think I need to look in a bigger branch :) More Celebrity Clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! :] This dress here is from Target

      Delete