Monday, October 7, 2013

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Surfer Babe



I thought I was picking up a color I had wanted last time I was at Sephora but accidentally picked up the wrong one! Oops! But I ended up loving this deep aqua blue. It's such a rich color and has a slightly metallic finish. Definitely a standout color for your eyes.


The pencil is soft, glides on smooth, and is easy to smudge. I don't have oily lids but since it is such a creamy pencil it does slightly transfer to the crease by the end of the day (see below photos) but It doesn't bother me so much especially when I want the crease deepened up a bit. But if I need to go all day and all night this is not the pencil I'd wear cause it can look like a hot mess.
Despite the transfer the color doesn't fade at all which is great!


I recently blogged about how much I loved Sephora's 12hr Waterproof liner in My Boyfriend's Jeans - here. Below you can see the difference between the two blues.


Below you can see me wearing Surfer Babe with golden natural shadows. The middle picture shows the slight transfer of color to the crease. 



Love the color and the name of this pencil is so cute but because of the color transfer I'm unsure if I would repurchase this again. 

Retails for 9.00 USD at Sephora.
 

Questions, comments, and suggestion are very welcome! Have a lovely weekend everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Nice shade :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/fashion-accessories-by-born-pretty-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty shade! It looks nice on you!:)

    ReplyDelete