Saturday, October 19, 2013

Butter London Polish in Knackered


I have acquired my first ever Butter London Polish! I have been lusting after these forever! And I made the leap and spent 15$ on this beautiful polish, Knackered. I fell in love and have since acquired 2 more Butter London Polishes. I must be seriously insane for spending 15$ on a polish!! What am I thinking? I justify the price by picking out the most unusual colors I can't find anywhere else :]



Knackered is quite unusual. It is a beautiful frosty blue/ purple shade with scattered holographic sparkles. This was a hard polish to photograph and I don't think any of the photos do this polish justice. The shade changes depending on the light and the sparkles look amazing in the sunlight. The polish is more sheer than I was expecting. In the photos, I have two coats on with a top and base coat. I think this would be a fun layering color as well.



This polish with a top and base coat turned out to be very long lasting! I was very pleased :]
Had no problems with application. Went on smooth and even.

I purchased mine at Ulta for 15.00 USD.


Have you tried Butter London polishes? What's your thoughts?


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments: