Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Clean & Classic Original Scent


The best discovery ever : dry shampoo. Especially since I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week. Dry shampoo is a life savor! I've heard this product hyped up so much on youtube I decided to give it a go. At first I was unimpressed. After all the hype I guess I expected it to spray gold. After using a full bottle and trying a different brand I think I am able to write a fair review :]


The one thing that turned me off is that you have to shake this ALOT. I was mostly spraying cold liquid at first and I thought I had shaken it quite a bit. It really needs quite a bit of shaking to get any powder out. Towards the end of the container it wasn't such a problem; either because it was low or because I had shaken it up so many times already.

Now when you shake it forever and get some powder this works amazing! This totally made up for the bad review I was about to write. It makes my hair voluminous and not greasy looking (which is what it is suppose to do). It doesn't leave your hair gritty like other dry shampoos. I don't particularly like this scent since it reminds me of a scent you use to clean dishes or a bathroom. I suppose it smells clean and better than dirty hair (ew!). The scent doesn't linger.

I'm actually using a different dry shampoo right now but I don't think I like it as much as batiste because it leaves a gritty residue. hmmff! Review of that one in the future :]



I actually just purchased my second and third bottles of batiste in a different scent (one that I like much better!) I just hope the scent maybe lingers a little longer than this original scent pictured here. We shall see!!

I've been purchasing mine at Ulta for 7.99 USD and it's usually buy 1 get 1 50% off. Yay!


Have you tried the Batiste dry shampoo? Do you like it better than your other dry shampoos?


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope this week is going awesomely for you :]

This little guy was my batiste model! He did much better than I could do ;]

8 comments:

  1. I love dry shampoos, well not all, but most! I do love Batiste, I have the Flirty scent right now, and I like it, I don't think any of their scents really linger as much as we'd like.

    xoxox, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up the Flirty scent as well and like it much better than this classic scent! Yeah I wish the scents stuck around. Some do but batiste not so much :/

      Delete
  2. Batiste is great and so affordable. I've actually been using OSiS+ Refresh Dust lately, which I'll be reviewing on my blog later this week. It's more expensive but it works really well!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! And I have not heard of OSiS+ but I can't wait to see your review on it!! Will have to check out your blog :D

      Delete