Wednesday, September 18, 2013

OOTD : Sperry Top-Sider Audrey Boat Shoe in Platinum

OOTD : Sperry Top-Sider Audrey Boat Shoe in Platinum


It was a hot and humid day so I put together this fun casual outfit with a hint of beach!


I went with my favorite light wash skinnies from Zara, an over-sized navy blue crop top from H&M, and since I was going to work I threw on a sea-foam green basic tank from H&M underneath. I wore my aviators from JCPenny and I really wanted to try out my new Sperrys so I had to wear those! For jewelry I kept it simple with blue polka-dot button earrings I made ;]







I was so excited to get a pair of Sperry's but I had so much trouble with the fitting. I'm usually a 7 1/2. The 7 1/2 fit but the threading from the top of the shoe was rubbing my toes and it hurt so bad! So I sized up to an 8 which was really big so I had to load it up with heel liners. Still they are not very comfortable. Maybe I just need to break them in... still super cute and my co-workers were fascinated by the platinum color :]

I find the platinum color is slightly hard to style but I've found they look better with light washed jeans/ shorts. The metallic color is a nice change though for my wardrobe!





I purchased my platinum sperry's from belks.com on sale for 49.99 USD.

Do you have a pair of Sperry's? Did you have to break them in?

Have a beautiful week :]

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sperry's, they are so comfy and so versatile! I really like yours they are super cute, and go with your outfit great. I really like your earrings as well, so stinkin' cute!! Overall, I love how casual and comfy you look, yet really stylish. Great OOTD! :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D I hope my Sperry's become more comfortable after I break them in a few more times cause I hear so many good things!! Thanks for stopping by lily!! :]

      Delete
  2. Nice OOTD! Those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D
      Hope you are well!!

      Delete
  3. Love it! You look gorgeous, lovely! x

    ReplyDelete