Monday, September 9, 2013

OOTD: Lace Crop Top with High-waisted Shorts


I finally purchased my first few pairs of high-waisted shorts and I'm so excited to wear them before summer leaves us! I usually don't go for ripped jeans or shorts but since these shorts were such a light wash it added just the right touch! To go with my high waisted shorts I picked up a lacey cream crop top.


I decided to tuck in my crop top to show off my shorts a little :] Love!

Just paired the outfit with casual white straw flip flops and dangley shell earrings I made.



I absolutely love this cream lace top! It's so feminine and girly. All the edges are scalloped. The front has a cream slip under the lace but the back is the best part! Its completely sheer and looks amazing with a cream lace bandeau underneath. Great for these hot summer days. Also, down the middle is small cream buttons. I love the effect :]


The shorts ran a little big for me. The site mentioned the model was wearing a 26 and since I was about the same measurements I went with a 26. But the 26 was too big at the waist.

I took it to get altered but she took in the sides which didn't tighten the waist enough and instead tightened the area around the booty. I may have to get them redone but I'm going to wear them for now :]



I purchased my 'Vintage-Inspired Distressed Denim Shorts' from forever21.com for 17.80 USD. They are still available here.
The 'Sleeveless Lace Top' was also purchased from forever21.com for 15.80 USD. Still available here.


 Have you tried high-waisted shorts this summer? 



Have a great week everyone!

Today I'm linking up with:
stillbeingmolly

9 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit!
    High-waisted shorts don't suit me I'm afraid :(

    x Hannah

    travel, party, lifestyle blog: http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    my new fitness blog: http://kettlebellsandcurves.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Aww this is sad news :/ I've heard they can be tricky cause some they flatten out the booty! Hope your having a great week!

      Delete
  2. Nice casual, yet feminine outfit. I'm obsessed with lace, it's so gorgeous. It can transform any outfit and it's so elegant. The shorts look great on you, not many people can pull off the high-waisted shorts/pants.

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the sweet comments :D Lace is just so pretty and classic! Wearing cream lace feels kind of vintage sometimes :] Hope all is well!!

      Delete
  3. oooh! love the lace top dear! ♥
    Keep in touch!

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it! Your top is gorgeous and so is the shorts <3

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail!! :] Hope your having a great week!

      Delete
  5. Katie I got so distracted by those feet, I want to suck your hot pink toes while I'm getting hard, then I want you to start going up and down the outside of my pants with your feet so I can get nice and hard, then when my pants are off I want you to put those distracting hot pink toes all over my huge dick, I want those pink toes to be the only thing on my mind,then after fifteen minutes I want you to play with my balls with your distracting pink toes while I jerk off, then I want you to wiggle your pink toes in front of me and beg me to cum all over your pretty feet, I want your pink toes covered on my cum

    ReplyDelete