Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Cordura



I purchased my first NARS product... EVER!! And I can't be more happy :D
I've been dying to try a NARS product forever. My favorite beauty guru Elle Fowler gave a 20% off $75 coupon on her blog for spaceNK.com. I couldn't pass up 20% off NARS products as well as some amazing high-end skincare which never goes on sale. So I made the plunge! Thank you Elle!




I saw Elle's sister (Blair Fowler aka Juicystar07) raving about this duo in this video: here. It looked absolutely stunning on her.





Cordura features two brown shades. A medium warm brown shade and a slightly cool deep brown shade. Both have beautiful gold shimmer. They are as smooth as butter. Soft and silky. I don't think I've ever felt shadows this luxurious. These shadows not only feel amazing but they blend like a dream. Pigmentation is great. Hardly any fall out especially considering how dark these shades are. This duo looks amazing together. Great for a deep smokey eye. Perfect for date night :]

Packaging is lovely. Has a rubbery exterior. Maybe that helps in case you drop it? I don't want to find out! Simple, sleek, and elegant looking.





It's honestly the best 34 dollars I've spent on eyeshadow in a while. Worth every penny. I have no complaints with this duo. Would repurchase again and again. NARS has me so happy with these 2 shadows that I want to try a few more duos from the line! 

I bought mine from spacenk.com. They had free shipping plus I had a 20% off coupon and they always give awesome samples! I have seen this duo at Sephora as well. Retails for 34.00 USD.




Here all I did was sweep the lighter brown shade all over the lid then brought the deep brown shade in the outer V and blended into the crease. Dark brown shade is smudged under the eye.




Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far!
Questions, comments, and advice is welcome :]

20 comments:

  1. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely on you!:)

    http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elle and Blair Fowler, I thought I might be the only one, poor things get so much hate. Ahh, yay for your first NARS purchase, I don't own anything by them, but I desperately want at least one thing!:) The colors are gorgeous on you! Great choice, nobody can pass off a great coupon! :)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do get a lot of hate and for no reason :[ I think they are both great :D If I didn't have that coupon I probably would have made the NARS splurge but now I want more hehe :P Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  4. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I would love to follow each other :D heading over now!

      Delete
    2. Thanks..followed back dear :)

      Keep in Touch
      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Thank you so so much!!
      Will do :D :D

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my post for details!

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so so much!! I'm not sure I've seen this one before! I'll have to check it out :D :D

      Delete
  6. Oh, really stunning! Looks like a great little duo, super versatile!

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It really is a lovely duo :D

      Delete
  7. Beautiful!!! LOve this!!!


    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the NARS eyeshadow looks and sounds incredible! It's a great fall pallet

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It lived up to my expectations haha after hearing all the hype about NARS :D

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you and I sure will :D Have lovely week!!

      Delete