Monday, September 2, 2013

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy


I don't know about you but it is hotter than blazes here in North Carolina! I've been loving this bright neon coral color from China Glaze, Flip Flop Fantasy. This is definitely an eye catcher and definitely bright!  My nails glow with this polish.


Formula is thick and creamy. Applies a little gloopy but evens out when it dries. Have to work with the formula a little but sooo worth it! Very opaque. Dries fast and dries to a semi-matte finish. In the pictures I'm wearing one thick coat and a top coat (for shine). Wears fairly well.
Definitely a summer must have :D


Have a great week guys! Questions are very welcome :]

8 comments:

  1. I've been looking for this color everywhere, looks great!!

    Just found your blog, loving it, I'm a newbie!! Hope you can come by and visit my little blog. You have a new follower here!

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun color :D I hope you get your hands on a bottle!

      Thank you and thank you so so much for the follow! Welcome to the world of blogging :]

      I would love to visit your blog! Heading over now!

      Delete
  2. Wauw, I love the color! It's so bright!

    x
    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love neon polish :D and thank you so so much for the follow! I'll be sure to return the favor! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete