Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wildfox - Breakfast Oversized Sweatshirt



As mentioned in my previous Wildfox outfits I went a little crazy on Hautelook during their Wildfox sale! I didn't realize how much I would like this sweatshirt. I think it's so pretty and whimsical! I've been wearing it with everything and anything. I throw it over shirts, tanks, and even my white lacy dresses. It's been absolutely perfect for chilly summer nights and freezing cold restaurants :]




 It's a pretty pale pink color with a strawberry ice cream cone print. The sweatshirt material appears to be worn and gives off that 'vitage feel'. The inside is almost like a distressed terry cloth. It's light and comfy. Runs big- I'm wearing an XS in the pictures.
Here I just threw it over my other wildfox outfit from my previous post








I wore this on my long roadtrip to IL and on my way up there we always stop at Graeter's in Dayton, OH.
Graeter’s
Graeter’s
Graeter’s
. They have the best icecream ever! It is to die for! They got a kick out of this sweatshirt. What better place to where your ice cream sweatshirt than to an ice cream shop? :]
If your lucky, some specialty grocery stores carry Graeter's icecream. Or if you're ever passing through Ohio make sure to stop at a Graeter's because you wont be sorry!


Purchased my sweatshirt for 52.00 USD on Hautelook.com



Have a lovely week! Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always want to go shopping :D hehe!

      Delete
  2. I love it! What a cute top :)

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I love it so much :D

      And I would love to check out your newest post! Heading over soon :]

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I ADORE that sweatshirt!! I want one! So cute! :D

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you so much!! I think so too ;]

      Delete
  4. Such a great post!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments and I would love to follow each other! Heading over now to return the favor :D

      Delete
  5. Amazing outfit, in love with that jumper!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' or gfc?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I would love to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc! Heading over now :]

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Me too :D
      And thank you so much! Your too sweet! Hope you had a lovely weekend :]

      Delete
  7. Hey great post I like your style. I invite you to my blog . Follow > ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I'd love to check out your blog and follow :]

      Delete
  8. Wonderful look...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that means a lot :]
      And I would love to follow each other! Can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Vanessa!! :D You have such an amazing blog and I can't wait to see your future blog posts!

      Delete
  10. Very cute outfit! I love, love, love the sweater!
    Adorable.

    xxSara
    withothersalone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Hope your having a lovely week!

      Delete
  11. Hey!

    I love your blog, would love if you could check out mine!
    Let me know what you think and would love to follow eachother on bloglovin' & GFC. I'll follow straight back!

    xx
    Kelly
    http://www.kellyjadec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to check out your blog and comment :] Will definitely follow on bloglovin' and GFC as well!

      Delete