Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wet N Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned

Wet N Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned


I'm still in summer-time mode! It's the hottest month of the season so far so I've definitely got summer on my mind.  The name of this palette always suckers me in when it's a hot day outside. The colors are quite beautiful together! Each shadow is pigmented and easy to blend. A very easy palette to work with. The colors are versatile enough to create numerous looks. Really enjoy this trio :]


Here's a back shot of the packaging. It gives you some direction on where to place the colors. I personally love mixing it up! I love applying this beautiful pink color to the lids- so gorgeous! 


Lighting can really affect eye shadow color so to give you an idea the above photo was taken in artificial lighting. 

Natural lighting
Artificial lighting

Pink : A beautiful pink with a hint of a blue sheen. Slightly sheer but easy to build. I prefer applying this wet to really make the color vibrant and pop.
Brown : A deep neutral brown with gold glitter. Gold glitter is not visible on the lids after blending. Soft and easy to blend. Extremely pigmented. You can see in the pictures below how this deep brown blended with the pink creates a beautiful, cool, purple-ish brown color.
Gold : A bright orange-y yellow  gold. Pigmented, soft, and smooth.




 Questions, comments, and advice welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

14 comments:

  1. These look really nice! They have a really pretty shine off them!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice shadows :D thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. follow you on gfc and bloglovin! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks really shimmery and pretty! Wet & Wild have some great affordable eyeshadows.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Wet & Wild has my favorite drugstore shadows :D Hope you had a great Monday!

      Delete
  4. Pretty eyes <333
    Let's join our international giveaway and an eyewear:) Click the link below :

    http://febiola-febby.blogspot.com/2013/08/firmoo-international-giveaway-2013.html

    Thank you and have a good day! :D
    Regards xx,
    Febby Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet!! And I will be sure to check out your giveaway! Have a lovely day as well ;]

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it :] and I would love to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin'!! Heading over to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  6. I like how the colors shimmer! Nice post! Feel free to check out my blog sometime

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by! I would absolutely love to stop by and check out your blog :] heading over now!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for following! I follow back now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome - and thank you so so much!! Can't wait to have a look at your future posts :]

      Delete