Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in My Boyfriend's Jeans




I've been on the hunt for a pretty cobalt blue eyeliner. I had a beautiful blue NYX slide-on pencil but it just wouldn't stay on my lids (review coming soon). I needed something better and reasonably priced. Lo and behold I found it!!

I hadn't ever tried anything from the Sephora brand and I was slightly skeptical picking up a product I hadn't done too much research on. Glad I did though because I was pleasantly surprised...




This pencil wears well! Stays on your lids through out the day. Even after a long day at work, the liner is perfectly in place without any smudging- that makes me one happy girl! No liner down the cheeks (that's always embarrassing) or up by your brows. Not as waterproof as I would liked- still have to reapply after a quick shower.

Smooth, soft, and creamy so that it doesn't tug at the eye area- Comparable to Urban Decays 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils and half the price. Dries fast so if you want to smudge you have to do it right after application.




My boyfriend's jeans is a really pretty cobalt blue with a slight sheen. Great pigmentation. Not too dark and light enough to tell it's a blue liner on your lids. Pretty much just the perfect Sapphire blue :]




Retails for a whopping 9.00 USD
I picked mine up at a Sephora store but they are also available online at Sephora.com

So far I've enjoyed wearing this liner with a natural eye look. It really makes the blue pop! Below I paired this blue liner with golden and bronze-y shadows (MACs Patina in the crease, Stila Kitten on the lid, and Urban Decays Smog blended into the outer V and crease)






Please feel free at ask questions! Who's ready for the weekend?!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks creamy and I love the colour. I've been wearing a ton of blue eyeliner lately... I just love the look!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :D I've been craving blue liner this month! Thank you so much! Hope you have a lovely week

      Delete
  2. Heyy, nice blog! i follow you:) would you follow me back?^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so so much for the follow! I would love to! Just followed back :D :D

      Delete
    2. thanks:) and thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete