Saturday, August 3, 2013

OOTD : Wildfox Tour Eiffel Hippie Crew Tee




More outfits from my wildfox haul. I took all of it to my grandpas for my month long summer trip in IL :]









As I mentioned in my previous post I purchased all my wildfox tops on Hautelook at half price during their Wildfox event. Never owned a wildfox tee but I'm glad I jumped on the chance to get a few! They are so incredibly soft. I want to live in these. Even if they looked horrible I'd wear them haha! Runs a size or two large. Pictured is a small. I wanted the rose jumper but I was at least able to grab this rose print Eiffel tower top. I think the print is really dainty and girly- love.

Purchased for 29.00 USD


Shorts are from JCPenney . I show them in a precious blog post : here.



Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful weekend :]


6 comments:

  1. The Eiffel Tower on the rose print is so unexpected, yet so perfectly quaint. The organ/piano in the background looks lovely.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I thought the background (a room at my grandpas' place) was very fitting for the top :] Hope your having a great week so far!

      Delete
  2. Cute shirt! :) I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow back xx

    choosfashion.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9066911

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to check it out! Welcome to the fashion blogging world :D Would love to follow as well! Heading over now!

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! I really like that wildfox top! :)

    I'm your follower now! :)
    I would love if you can check out my blog and follow if you like it!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana and thank you so so much for the follow! You are so sweet! You have a beautiful blog and I followed back via gfc and bloglovin' :D

      Delete