Monday, July 22, 2013

OOTD: World Market Maxi Dress in Paisley and Lace





Ok, since when does world market have beautiful dresses?! I haven't been in there forever because, as I mentioned in a previous post, I always come out with way too many earrings. This time I avoided the jewelry section and stumbled into a rack of dresses- oopsies! Couldn't resist this pretty paisley maxi dress! It's fully lined so you don't have to worry it being see through. Material is still light and flowy. V neck line that dips to just the right level. Stunning sheer white lace for the straps and covers half the back. Perfect length for me (I'm 5'7"). Slightly ruffling towards the bottom of the dress. 



The dress was so dainty and feminine that I just paired it with pearl drop earrings and simple brown zip sandals. This dress also gives off a slight boho feel which I love. Love this maxi dress!





The front has the lace straps and in the back you can see where the lace goes down half way.



Retails for 29.99 USD at World Market. When I got mine it was an extra 30% off.

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend :]

Linking up with :

stillbeingmolly
the pleated poppy blog

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chantel! :] Hope you had a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful feminine dress! So romantic :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love it and I like that romantic feel as well :D who knew world market had dresses like this!

      Delete
  3. I love to wear dresses, especially in the summer. This is so carefree, I love it. Good choice.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Dresses are my summer go to cause they are so light, flow-y, and easy to throw on :D
      Thank you! Have a lovely week Barbara :]

      Delete
  4. lovely dress and i can't believe this is from world market! when i go there, i never leave without buying some sort of card and stationary... now there's clothing?? :)

    visiting from the anything & everything blog hop,
    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either! World Market is dangerous :P The clothing section is still pretty small... if it gets any bigger I'm in trouble haha! Have a lovely weekend :D

      Delete
  5. Wow that's really beautiful! I love World Market- they have the randomest knick-knacks there. Stopping by from the Anything + Everything Link-up :)

    xo, Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love World Market too :D Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I did not know that World Market sold dresses! I used to live 5 min away from a World Market and would go in there all the time. I'll have to check out the one in Columbus the next time I go down so I can browse their dress section. You've got me curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither!! I was by the scarves and peeked around the corner and boom- dress rack! It was a pretty small selection at my World Market but the dresses were all so pretty :D

      Delete
  7. You look so beautiful. There are many wonderful aspects about this dress. The print is so lovely and the ruffles and lining are such great additional features. Thanks for much for your last comment, your understanding and for being such a fabulous friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Imogen! I really do love the small details of the dress and the lace is just so dainty. And not a problem- I'm in same situation and now I can't wait to see your posts on what happens once you break into the workforce full time :]

      Delete
  8. You look very very pretty, love this maxi dress <3
    Latest look: http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2013/07/red-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much :D Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. Wow! I've liked their jewelry but didn't know World Market had dresses. I love the pattern and, like you said, it's the perfect length.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some of the best jewelry! And the pattern is really pretty :D thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie!! Definitely stopping by your blog as well :D

      Delete
  11. Awesome look!Can't wait to see more. Followed you! :)
    Stay stylish sweety!

    http://barbieannefranka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! You are too sweet! Will be sure to follow you back :] have a lovey week!

      Delete
  12. Maxi dress and flower patterns fit you well, you look like a disney princess with this kind of clothes :] I think it's ok cause you have the princess face like lady gaga has :]

    ReplyDelete