Saturday, July 27, 2013

OOTD : Wildfox Leopard Spot Desert Crew Tee in Neon Coral


Somehow or another I was fortunate enough to glance at hautelooks' upcoming events (which I rarely ever do) the day before their big Wildfox sale went live! I had been waiting for this sale... forever! I seriously can't believe the one day I look at the events, I find the one I've been waiting ages for. Lucky me :]

So, since I was at work I gave the task to my mom to pick out some awesome things the second it went live. She went a little hog wild. Not complaining there but I was lucky enough to process some returns when I got home. But I did keep quite a bit so you may see lots of Wildfox ootds coming up! Super bummed the rose baggy beach jumper sold out in seconds but happy I found some other great ones to make up for it :]







It was a lazy day around my grandpas' house up in IL so I put on some comfy black lace shorts I got on sale from Kohl's. They have an elastic lace band which I love for travel and lazy days at home. They are all lace and have a pretty crocheted detail around the edges. You can find them here. I got them on sale for 12.99 originally 36.00 USD.

For shoes I was lazy and threw on my women's Kadee Flip-flop by Crocs. They are pretty darn comfortable and mold to your feet pretty well. You can find them here. Retails for 19.00 USD.


As for the star of the show- I had never tried any Wildfox tees before now. I have a baggy beach jumper that I lounge in allllll the time cause it's so soft so I went out on a limb to see if the tees measured up. Well, they do! The material is so soft!!! Like baby butt soft. I want to live in these tees forever. No, but really, they feel great on. My mom, in her haste to put as many things in the basket as possible, ordered smalls in these. Like the baggy beach jumpers they run a size or two big. So it does kind of swallow me up but the baggy look isn't so bad- maybe that's how it's suppose to be :D

Also, this color is just fabulous. I feel like I'm glowing!

Retails for a whopping 64.00 USD but I got it at 29.00 USD.




Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope everyone is doing well :]

9 comments:

  1. The top is awesome. Neon, Coral, Leopard Print its all perfect....
    Thanks for your comment on my blog dear. Do follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I love it! And not a problem! Your blog is lovely :] will stop by again!

      Delete
  2. Yay you!!! I really love this top on you. Looks great with your skin tone.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend :D

      Delete
  3. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now! (GFC)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice you are so sweet and thank you thank you for the follow! I will be sure to do the same- checking your blog out now :D

      Delete
  4. Super cute t-shirt! Love the color!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't go wrong with neon coral for summer :D Hope your having a great week so far!

      Delete
  5. There's nothing I wanna do more then to kneel down on that grass in front of you and starting jacking off to those sexy feet, and then cum all over those bright pink toes

    ReplyDelete