Friday, July 5, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Waves of White : Summer 2013 Collection


The third color I got of the Maybelline Color Tattoo summer collection 2013 is Waves of White. It is a stunning pearl color. A sheer white with a sky blue duo chrome finish and a hint of purple. Just beautiful!


 Texture is silky, smooth, soft, and easy to blend. It lasts all day on me. Waves of White is slightly sheer but easily build-able. Application is slightly patchy but easily fixed when being built up and blended.

Natural lighting

In direct sunlight


On the eyes it does appear more of a light blue than anything. I find the color slightly hard to work with because of the shade of blue. I don't want to look clownish and I want my make-up to look classy, of course! But with the right liner (see above pictures) to bring out certain colors in the duo-chrome finish, it can create a beautiful summer look! I'm also going to try layering this over-top of different base colors. I think that would look beautiful as well!

Overall I love it even if I have to work with it a little :]

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I am impressed by you every time. The graduation of colours is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Imogen! Your too sweet. That means a lot :] -I loved this look/ combination

      Delete