Friday, July 19, 2013

China Glaze : Happy Go Lucky


China Glazes' Happy Go Lucky polish is the perfect sunshine yellow. Definitely a warmer yellow. This color really does make me happy and is a great mood lifter for those gloomy days :]
I know, who wants to wear yellow polish? I actually don't have any solid yellow pieces in my wardrobe because yellow looks pretty bad with my coloring but... this is just nail polish so I don't think it matters as much. I have a mustard yellow polish and it doesn't look good at all! For me, I prefer pretty pastel yellows or something along the lines of a happy sunshine yellow (like this one).

Polish applies evenly and opaque. Pictures show me wearing one thick coat and no top coat. Dries to a  nice gloss so it is a bit easier to apply than the China Glaze polishes that dry to a semi-matte finish.



Overall, love this polish. It's a pretty basic color. Nothing wowzers about it but if your on the hunt for a nice warm happy yellow this is something to put on your list.


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful weekend ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment