Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JCPenney Printed Elastic Shorts for Summer in Floral Print! OOTD



JCPenney Summer Shorts OOTD!

As mentioned in the previous post, I live in elastic shorts for around the house and long car rides in summer! These are the same shorts from the last post just in a different print. I wanted some printed shorts and found these elastic ones on clearance for 15.00 USD at JCPenney! I was so excited because I have two 14 hour car rides coming up and these were perfect. Although, I've already ripped off the tags and started sporting these around the house :)


The second pair of these shorts I picked out are these floral print ones. The print is delicate, intricate, and gives off a vintage feel which I love.




These are so so comfy!! The elastic waist band makes them so comfortable and easy to slip into. They are a little short but long enough to cover your booty and then some which is always a must for me. Plus, I'm a little tall so they may fall more short on me. The tie string is made up of three fun colors. Love that these have both front and back pockets.






For the first outfit I picked out I choose a simple, delicate, lacy tank top from Zara to go with the intricate floral print design of the shorts. I added brown sandals and simple, large, soft gold studs.

After being swarmed by mosqoitos, doging poison ivy, and picking off ticks- I figured I'd include this one shot I was able to catch before hurrying out of our, now, over grown woods. 
Here, for an alternate outfit, I paired these floral shorts with a loose fitting navy tank and a lacey cream bandeau underneath. The floral print allows you to pull out different colors making the options are endless. Looking forward to wearing these a lot more this summer!



Not showing up as on sale but you can still find these shorts here on the JCPenney website. I'm sure you can probably find these in stores as well.


Do you like elastic shorts as much as I do?!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable on you! I wish I was 20 years younger I would have loved these.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barbara!! They are really pretty :]

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  3. I love these shorts, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Would love you to share your post at our Ladies Only Blog Share Link Party which has a summer theme this week! Visiting from the Aloha Friday blog hop! :)

    http://mommifried.com/ladies-only-blog-share-link-party-funtastical-summer/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal and thanks for stopping by!! That would be lovely- will definitely check that out :D :D

      Delete
  5. You get so many cute clothes at JCPenney! I never really go in there, but I think maybe I should.


    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Check it out here: http://ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha JCPenneys has been sucking me in with all their sales, coupons, and cute summer clothes! I really need to stop going in there :P

      And thank you so so much!! I will definitely have to check that out! You are too sweet :D

      Delete