Monday, June 17, 2013

JCPenney Printed Elastic Shorts for Summer in Blue and White Tribal Print! OOTD

JCPenney Summer Shorts OOTD!

Oh goodness! I've been doing some summer shopping at JCPenney this year! I love elastic shorts for around the house and long car rides. In-fact that is all I wear in summer if I'm not out and about. I wanted some printed shorts and found these elastic ones on clearance for 15.00 USD at JCPenney! I was so excited because I have two 14 hour car rides coming up and these were perfect. Although, I've already ripped off the tags and started sporting these around the house :)


First up, I picked out these navy blue and white tribal print shorts. They are simple enough to pair with neon and bright plain tops. Here I paired these with one of my favorite tees from the Pink VS line in a bright neon pink


These are so so comfy!! Elastic waist band makes them so comfortable and easy to slip into. They are a little short but long enough to cover your booty and then some which is always a must for me. Plus, I'm a little tall so they may fall more short on me. The tie string is made up of three fun colors. Love that these have both front and back pockets. If I was going to the beach- these would be in my bag. Love them :D


I also tried pairing these shorts with a long, bright orange, tank. I love orange and blue together. Its so much fun pairing opposite colors on the color wheel :] I thought these printed shorts would be hard to style but I have so many options running through my head.

Next post will be an outfit using a these exact shorts in a beautiful floral print :D

 
Not showing up on sale but you can find these blue and white shorts here on the JCPenney website. I'm sure you could still probably find these in stores as well.


Do you like elastic shorts as much as I do?!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!

10 comments:

  1. These shorts are sooooo cute! You're very pretty btw :) Thank you for the follow on my blog, new follower to you!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Penny Rose! You are too sweet!! And no problem- I can't wait to see your future posts :D :D

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are adorable! Once I get back into running (and hopefully build up those nice runner leg muscles) I may have to buy a pair:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love running so much :D I run probably 3 times a week! You should def get back into it- It makes you feel so much better. Hope your having a great week!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely summer outfit, love the print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen! Isn't the print so much fun!? Can't wait to read your new post :D

      Delete
  4. So cool! Love your shorts!

    ♥ http://silentbustle.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lally!!! :D Will be sure to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  5. Love the shorts! And may I say that the tops you paired it with are so cute, too!!

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much Abby! I would love to check out your blog!! Heading over now :D

      Delete