Thursday, May 30, 2013

First Urban Outfitters Purchase!

My First
Purchase!

I finally got around to placing a order with Urban Outfitters! I always found their clothing and shipping to be a little on the pricey side. They have some really beautiful clothing pieces you can't find anywhere else. My brothers birthday was coming up and I had no ideas. Guys are so hard to shop for! But Urban Outfitters had some unique gifts on their site. I found some quirky toast coasters (which are absolutely adorable and come packaged as a loaf of bread) and some awesome band-aids haha. 

I put in some more pieces to get free shipping. Above, is a few beauty/fashion related items I picked out for myself :] and the whole box came with a cute sheet of 'Love Me' stickers. Yay!

 Last year, I saw these super cute heart sunglasses on bethanys' youtube channel aka Macbarbie07 and fell in love! 



The heart glasses are over-sized for sure but I love them that way! I tried on some similar heart sunglasses at JCPenneys and the smaller hearts just didn't look as good on me. These are a little loose though and I'll probably have to break out the needle nose plyers and carefully do some adjusting. I am so in love and have been wearing them since I got em! Retails for 16.00 USD. Find them here.




For the heck of it I also threw in some of these fancy hair bands. I split them with my mother who wanted to try them as well. I know these are big right now and I thought I'd give them a try. I've never seen this type of hair tie till they recently started popping up everywhere. Though I hear they have been around for ever. Where have I been?!

I have thin hair and three times around does the trick! It creates a nice tight hold. I pictured the two lace ones (the deep pink and lime green) below to show how they look in the hair. I was quite curious myself. Cute! Retails for 5.00 USD for a set of 5. Find them here.



Overall I am thrilled with my purchase! The heart sun glasses have quickly become one of my favorite pairs and my brother loved his awesome 'toast it' coasters (find them here).

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a wonderful day ladies :]

10 comments:

  1. eeek! love the sunnies :D... I've been seeing those all over youtube as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I just love how fun they are :D saw them on youtube and was hooked! Youtube always gets me in trouble haha

      Delete
  2. those sun glasses are perfect, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://www.thedandrea.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! That means a lot :D

      Delete
  3. so pretty, suit you so much!:) love your blog, would be great if you could check out mine?:) www.trustinvogue.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I would love to check out your blog as well! :D heading over now!

      Delete
  4. Awesome first purchase! Those shades are so cool :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope you had a lovely weekend! :D

      Delete