Monday, April 8, 2013

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Cream Of The Crop


I absolutely love this color for spring and wore it out for our Easter celebrations. It is a beautiful creamy, soft, pastel yellow which is exactly what I was looking for.



Lets talk about formula and wear! Creamy and dries to a semi-shine. In the photos I'm wearing 2 coats. The second coat was still pretty streaky and patchy. As it dries, it evens out a little which helps. It didn't bother me too much since I don't expect anyone to inspect my nail polish. But, I do wish it went on more even. I don't have the time for third coats but it would look better with a full 3 coats. Who has time for that though?

This polish wears so beautifully! I was going strong 3 days without chips then I had to take it off for work since I work with a lot of chemicals. Anyways, it wears well and lasts :]





Questions, comments, and advice welcome! Have a lovely day :]


10 comments:

  1. I have this color as well and love it!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely color!! I never thought I'd like yellow polish but the soft yellows are so pretty! And I was actually just looking for your blog :D my mom and me love that honey and olive oil hair mask haha we forgot the recipe till now :] Thanks so much for stopping by Athena!!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I am your latest GFC follower from peacoat and plaids blog hop!

    Please return the favour if you have the time :)

    http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I always have time to return a follow :D! You have a lovely blog!

      Delete
  3. Love this color. Perfect for spring.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Falling for Flowy'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastels for spring! And I would love to check out your post as well! Heading over now :D

      Delete
  4. Darling thank you so much for your comment, you are just too sweetie :)
    I really like this post, its so fresh and fabulous!!
    Love the photos, i really love your nails!!
    Come to comment my new post, i heartily appreciate it; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :D and thank you so so much as well! Your new post is absolutely stunning! You have one of the best fashion blogs! :]

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty color! 3 days without chips is pretty awesome - I hardly ever wear nail polish because I hate how quickly it chips :( Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! 3 days is pretty darn good! Me too- I rarely wear polish on my finger nails (except for the blog hehe) because it's a lot of up keep. My toes last so much longer. Your very welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

      Delete