Friday, April 12, 2013

Pony Power! My Little Pony Shirt : Target





If you are a My Little Pony fanatic and collector (like myself) you will love this shirt! I was browsing through the Sunday flyers and low and behold I saw this shirt advertised. It was meant to be. I don't go for a lot of graphic tees but this one I couldn't pass up. This one is very 'me' :]




I sized up slightly because I wanted the baggy feel and off the shoulder look so I went with a Small. I almost think I should have got a Medium but the closest Target is 30 minutes away and I didn't feel like making multiple trips.





The front has the My Little Pony rainbow with Twilight, Sundance and Firefly. Fabric is thin and soft. Perfect for the summer heat. I just threw on some light washed jean shorts and matching pink flip flops. I live in flip flops and it's bad I know! So fashionable :P




If you want a 'real life' look at this cute shirt you can watch me and my shirt below :




Something you may not know... I really am a pony collector! I've been collecting since I was a kid and my collection has grown so big (in the 100's) that I had to stop buying. I mainly collect ponies from the 80's and I still go to flea markets scouting for hidden gems aka My Little Ponies. I'm such a geek :]


Here's a snap shot of my favorite pony collections from the 80's- Windy Wings and Summer Wings :]

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend :]


Today I'm linking up with :

stillbeingmolly

8 comments:

  1. THAT is adorable. The shirt and the collection. My son told me that there are guys (teen guys and adults) who collect and love My Little Pony, and they call them Bronies. I thought he was joking but then I saw it on Huffington Post. I never collected the ponies. I do think they are darling though. I have had my share of collections though. I used to collect comic books (total geek girl) and Barbies (old school like Malibu Barbie).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was way too cute to pass up! Thank you so much :D I love my ponies haha! Really?! Guys collecting ponies?! I've not heard of these Bronies :P I have got to look this up! That is real interesting... so glad my brother doesn't want my pony collection. You can really get into collecting comic books and I've seen some that are real pricey. Sounds like something fun to collect plus you get a fun read! I love barbies esp the older ones that like my grandma had - so pretty :]

      Delete
  2. I loved My Little Ponies, too!! The first one I ever got was Cotton Candy--I think I brushed her tail so much that there were like 3 pieces of it left, but she was still my fave,haha. I even had the My Little Pony castle!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another My Little Pony lover :D Haha I loved brushing my ponies hair as well and I loved Cotton Candy! Oh the memories and the good old times :P I'm so sad that when I was little I sold off my my little pony castle :/ I wanted to make a buck haha. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I used to love My Little Pony when I was little. I think I might still have one or two tucked away somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't they the best?! I liked them way better than my dolls! :P And you probably do! I'm always amazed at some of the stuff that I've saved and got stored away.

      Delete
  4. interesting post, pretty much covered it all casual suiting stuff, thanks. Firm Hanes Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's memories to me :) When I was about 11 or 12, well nearly a teen, I remember I hassled my mother to get a little white pony because I suddenly find this toy magic. And she told me : no that's no more of your age :) and she eventually accepted because I insisted. But I only enjoyed this magic thing when I was alone, because otherwise I was terrified that other wouldn't understand the magic power of that little pony x)) Now I find this stuff very soppy and too-much-pink, ugly, but I guess it's because you have still your child soul and I lost it :) Quel dommage pour moi :) Bravo pour oser !

    ReplyDelete