Friday, April 26, 2013

Jewelmint : Daisy Earrings

Jewelmint : Daisy Earrings


I know these were not the most popular Jewelmint piece around but after I saw a cute pair of daisy earrings at Charming Charlies, that I regrettably did not buy, I was on the look out for a similar pair! And not too long after this Jewelmint released their Daisy earrings (their spin off of my favorite Audrey Earrings). So I had to have them!!


Once they arrived, I opened the box and said, 'Whoa!'. These lovely earrings are quite over-sized. I really wish they were slightly smaller because I think a smaller size would make them more wearable. In fact, I wanted to wear them to work today but I thought they may be slightly distracting. The size also makes pairing these with the right outfit more difficult. I make it work though. Their large size combined with my long hair worn down creates the perfect effect - making them visible but not overwhelming. I just think they are so adorable and beautiful. Perfect for spring!


quality with these is amazing! The center looks very similar to the Audrey Earrings. Its well made and sparkles! The petals are a faux leather which is nice because this makes them easy to shape

retails for 29.99 USD.


 Jewelmint has the best packaging for their pieces! They all come in individual magnetic boxes. Each box has some sort of padding or velvet bag and a little card with a description of the piece. The boxes are great quality and I save all of mine because I can't bare to throw any away :] 


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful weekend ladies :]

6 comments:

  1. These are so adorable for spring!! I agree with you about the size being large and perhaps distracting if worn somewhere like work, but they are beautiful and would be soooo cute with a little summer dress! :) x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are :] I love wearing them with lace/floral dresses on summer days! Thanks so much Lilie for stopping by! Hope you had a lovely weekend :]

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! They really are :]

      Delete
  3. Those earrings are so cute. Perfect for spring. New follower! ;)


    When you get a chance, stop over my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    Naked 2 Palette Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing these in spring! Thank you so very much! I will be sure to do the same and check out your blog as well :D :D

      Delete