Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dalton Cosmetics Double Ended Coral Lipstick and Lipgloss Duo


Dalton Cosmetics Double Ended Coral Lipstick and Lipgloss Duo 


Meet my newest lip product and favorite color combination! I was thrilled when after a long day of work I found this lipstick/ lipgloss duo sitting on my bathroom counter. I love my mom so much esp when she leaves me little surprises every now and then :] 

I have never heard of Dalton Cosmetics but at first glance I was pretty impressed with the packaging because it looks expensive. It unscrews at the bottom for the gloss and pops off the top to find your lipstick that you twist up (like a regular tube of lipstick)

It is really nice that the top of this duo has a small window that allows you to see your lip color


This is their coral combination. The lipstick is a warm coraly pink and the gloss is a bright, beautiful, coral color with golden shimmer. The two colors together just look so beautiful. I also love, love, love, the formula- It's very moisturizing. Also, I have a big problem with lipsticks and glosses gumming up after a hour or so and thank goodness, with this, I don't have to worry about that. The gloss smells like cake frosting (YUM!) and has a doe foot applicator makes it easy to work with. 





This is what the duo looks like on me :)


This duo comes with a second duo in pink. My mom wanted the pink set and I wanted the coral set so it worked out lovely. This was purchased on QVC for 27.50 USD for the set of two duos. You can find this product here. Would most definitely repurchase! I am very pleasantly surprised with this lip product and this newly found brand- Dalton Cosmetics. Would be interested in the other products they have to offer.


Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a lovely day :]


No comments:

Post a Comment