Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Favorite Spring Perfume : Coach Poppy!

A Favorite Spring Perfume : 

Coach Poppy!





This was one of those scents, where every-time I was in Ulta (which is a lot), I went straight to the perfume section, grabbed this bottle, and sampled it for the 100th time :] I also did this with Coach Poppy Blossom. I'll probably rave about that one in another post.

Yes, I love it! Coach Poppy will most definitely be my go-to scent for spring. It's definitely a floral scent. Not overly sweet and maybe slightly fruity but more floral than anything. I am horrible describing scents so this is how the Ultas' site describes it :

"Sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia mingle with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals in a pretty, lighthearted fragrance."

It is not overly strong by strong enough for the scent lasts a good while. I sprayed it on around 9 am and I can still smell it on me at 6 pm. It obviously fades by the end of the day but the scent still lingers :] and of course I don't mind reapplying either.





I picked this set up around Christmas time because they had some amazing deals! I purchased this at Macy's for 68.00 USD (a $103 value). This Coach Poppy set included a 1.7 oz eau de parfum spray and 5 oz body lotion.

The perfume itself at 1.7 oz retails for 65.00 USD. The 3.4 oz bottle retails for 85.00 USD.

 I highly recommend sniffing this perfume out :P Everyone is different when it come to scents - I am incredibly picky so when I find something I like it's a pretty big deal! I suggest testing / sampling this at a department store or Ulta.



Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a lovely day :]

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! I wish I had fun things to use as props!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I've got lots of little doodads hanging around :P

      Delete
  2. Question for you, I have a bottle of Coach Poppy I bought a while back from Macy's (in a set with the lotion also 1.7 oz bottle) and I was just told by a family member that my bottle was a "knock off". I asked her how she could tell, and she said the color of it and the sticker. My sticker looks fine to me, it may be slightly off centered, but its fine. The color has me wondering though. Mine is a light pinkish lavender, as I see yours & the one on sephora is a darker pink.
    I begin to question the bottle after my cousin left, because she made me a little upset about it. Although I paid $78 for my set, it seems I may have gotten a knock off?? After all this ranting, let me get on with my question, lol sorry. What does your sticker say on the bottom of the bottle? Mine says, "Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray/Vaporisateur 1.7 oz ML Coach Beauty Dist. Nee York, NY 10022 LONDON WTK 3BQ made in USA 2Pat". It is stamped "AAO" in black also. My top fits snuggly but once it snaps on its wiggly. I am trying to see if my bottle could be a knock off, surely enough Macy's would NOT sell a knock off perfume, but the employees in that department could be switching them out and making profits off the real on eBay??? I'm totally not sure. The smell is dead on, but only lasts about 4 hours or so. Whats your opinion here, if you do not mind me asking. Thanks in advance, Crystal

    ReplyDelete