Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Favorite Bath and Body Works Spring Scent : Paris in Bloom

A Favorite Bath and Body Works Spring Scent : 

Paris in Bloom


I know, another scent! But I've got some floral fever. I really enjoy this floral scent for springtime and it's definitely a favorite! I will compare it to my other new favorite floral scent from Bath & Body : First Bloom by the Fresh Picked line (that I had recently hauled). First Bloom is more floral, fresh, clean smelling, and is also slightly stronger. This scent, Paris in Bloom, is definitely on the sweeter side. It is a very light and delicate scent. The floral scent is there but it isn't over bearing. It's a very sensual, elegant, and as Tiffany D describes it well- an 'expensive' smelling scent.

Lasting power is about the same as other Bath & Body Works lotions. It fades fairly quickly. Around 3 hours and you can faintly smell a lingering scent. Using the lotion with the body mist makes it last slightly longer.


Love the new packaging of the body mists! So feminine and girly.



I own a entire cabinet of Bath & Body scents but when I run out of this I will repurchase for next spring. Though luckily these lotions/ sprays last forever especially since I frequently rotate scents depending on the season :]


If you like floral scents I recommend checking this one out! What do you think of it?

Body mist retails for 14.00 USD. Lotion retails for 11.00 USD.



Questions, comments, and advice welcome. Have a lovely day ladies!

7 comments:

  1. I don't have any in this kind, but I do have some Paris Amour which I really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do like Paris Amour as well :D I hope it stays around for a while!

      Delete
  2. These sound wonderful xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This scent really is! Thanks so much for stopping by :D Hope you are having a great week!

      Delete
  3. These look great >3

    xoxo Chica
    http://chicaonnenberg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit :) Followed you back.

      Delete
    2. It really is! Thank you thank you :D

      Delete