Thursday, March 28, 2013

Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works Haul


A small little haul! My excuse is... I had lots of coupons, free panties, and 3 10$ off cards from Victoria's Secret which made the trip to the mall necessary, of course :]


My first stop :

 bath & body



I had to get a new poof. My winter one was slowly wearing away (I know I really should change them more often). I usually buy Bath & Body poofs because they tend to hold up and last longer than the ones from Walmart. And they had all their Spring-time colors! Yay! Retails for 3.50 USD - here.

While I was there, I noticed their new Fresh Picked line and of course had to smell all the new scents.

First Bloom was definitely my favorite of the bunch. It is also 3$ cheaper than their regular line of lotions. I heard it doesn't contain as much nutrients but it smelled real good :]  It's light, fresh, and floral. Not too sweet and perfect for spring.  The site describes the scent as water lotus and pink peony. Love!
Retails for 8.00 USD - you can find the collection, here. And the lotion I picked up, here

I suggest going in and taking a wiff of their new Fresh Picked line. What do you think of it?



 Next stop : 

Victoria's Secret

A favorite!

I picked up a few goodies! I had a card for a free No-show Sexy Hiphugger panty from Body by Victoria. Fits true to size and I'm curious to see how it wears. I also needed another nude bra for everyday. I hate shopping for boring nude bras. I picked up a plain old nude bra from the Fabulous Collection. I love the Fabulous bras because they fit so well I forget I'm wearing them! That's always a plus, right? Retails for 48.00 USD.

To spice up my search for nude bras I picked up this 'neutral' rhinestone, sparkly, bra to pass as a nude bra I can wear with anything. It's the new Temptation push-up bra. So pretty I don't even want to wear it- haha! I will have to see if this one wears as good as my other bras. I've had good luck with rhinestone-d bras from Victoria's Secret (I have yet to have one fall off my other bras). The rhinestones don't show through my shirts unless they are thin or tight. I will definitely make this one work ;]
 Find it here. Retails for 48.00 USD.



























 I really love the Long Sleeve Raglan tee from the PINK collection which is now out of season and now on sale! They had a whole rack of them for 15.00 USD. I picked up this heather grey one to pull over my outfits on chilly summer nights. So slouchy, comfy, and casual. I review and show my mint green one, here

I also picked up my favorite basic V-neck tee, The Essential V-Neck Tee from the PINK Collection. Retails for 19.50 or 2/$30. No idea why I didn't do the 2/$30 but I just loved this color to death. I don't have anything like it in my closet and I've already got outfits playing in my mind.
 Super soft, fitted, and comfy. More love!



Each shirt has a cute little dog embroidery on the bottom corner. Cute :]



Have a beautiful day! Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!


4 comments:

  1. The body lotion sounds so lovely... found your blog via the Beauty Blog Hop xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thank so much for stopping by! Hope you had a wonderful day :D

      Checking out your blog now :]

      Delete
  2. Lovely pieces :)
    Thank you for your super sweet comment :)
    Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin #25

    Stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I loved your blog so much :D and I can't wait to see your future posts. Thanks so much for taking the time to follow me back on both!

      Delete